- Right click the time icon in the lower right part of your computer screen.
- Click "Change date and time settings".
- Go to "Internet Time" tab.
- Click the "Change settings" button.
- Tick the "Sychronize with an Internet time server" checkbox. Set the server to
time.upd.edu.ph then click the "Update now" button. To finalize, click the "OK" button.
- Click the apple icon on the upper left corner of your Desktop.
- Click "System Preferences".
- Click "Date & Time" icon under "System" tab.
- Make sure that the lock icon at the lower left corner of the "Date & Time" window is set to UNLOCK position.
- Make sure that the entry "Set date and time automatically" is checked/ticked.
time.upd.edu.ph and hit Enter/Return key. At this point, the time should have synced already.
- Make sure that at this you LOCK the lock icon to prevent further changes.
For Linux and Mac:
- Go to your terminal.
- Make sure that the
ntpdate client is installed in your computer. Type